Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil
Buy Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil
with nutrient rich organic essential oils including rose, sandalwood and sunflower, erbaviva stretch mark oil keeps mother’s stressed skin soft, soothed and hydrated. carrot seed oil boosts elasticity allowing skin to stretch smoothly, while rosemary, rosehip and vitamin e aid as anti-inflammatory skin rejuvenators. delightfully aromatic.
for greatest benefit, massage oil on belly, breasts, thighs and hips at night time; supplement with erbaviva stretch mark cream in the mornings.
Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil Benefits
The most important Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil benefits:
- Rich with organic almond oil, abundant in essential minerals and vitamins, is known to rejuvenate skin and helps reduce the appearance of scars. safe for even the most delicate, sensitive skin. absorbs quickly and easily leaving skin soft and silky.
- excellent for anyone going through weight loss or weight gain.
How to use Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil
use during the 1st trimester before the skin begins to stretch. apply liberal amounts of the oil to breasts, belly, hips, and buttocks twice per day. massage in a circular motion to encourage maximum absorption.
for best results, use with erbaviva stretch mark cream or belly butter. recommended to use cream during the day and belly butter or stretch mark oil at night.
About Erbaviva Brand
organic skincare pioneers robin brown and anna cirronis created erbaviva in los angeles’ artistic topanga canyon enclave in 1996. as early proponents of california’s organic food movement, erbaviva was born from the desire to apply the same principles of sustainability, ethics and quality to the products used on their children’s delicate skin.
and while erbaviva has grown, the founding values of transparency, authenticity and organic integrity endure. erbaviva is still proudly made in los angeles— at its own clean, green solar powered manufacturing facility. it is among the few companies globally to achieve b corp certification, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil Ingredients
The most important Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil Ingredients:
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- rosa canina fruit oil
- triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil
- daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil
- santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil
- rosa damascena flower oil