Orly Nail Lacquer 20672 - Bon Bon for Women - 0.6 oz
Orly introduces long wearing, chip resistant nail lacquers in wide array of colours that glide effortlessly onto nails to create gorgeous salon-style finish. Orly nail lacquers have a dynamic palette composed of subtle sheers, vivid Cremes, dazzling shimmers, smooth glitters and hot neon nail lacquers that complement fashion trends. Featuring a new, innovative 600 bristle brush that delivers precise, easy application with a new shape that fans out to fit the cuticle, the nail paint delivers a smooth, even, beautiful finish. The patented Gripper Cap has a sleek ergonomic design for easy opening and a soft grip for the professional in you!
- On-trend and classic shades with long lasting results
- Chip Resistant
- Streak-free formula
- 12-Free Nail Lacquer
- New Genius Brush + Gripper Cap
About the shade :This light purple Creme nail polish reminds you of lazy days and no responsibilities.
Orly Nail Lacquers are Vegan and are formulated without : Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, MEHQ/HQ, MIT, Parabens, Animal Derived Ingredients or Gluten.
Additional Information : Setting professional standard in nail color and care since 1975, Orly the No.1 Choice of Salons worldwide redefines the nail care industry. Creating leading-edge nail lacquers, nail treatment products and tools, not only to beautify, but to respond to the needs of salon professionals worldwide. By keeping hot on the heels of the latest trends, the talented team of color experts at Orly deliver bright ideas, hot colors and bold textures helping you perfect the hottest new nail looks everyday!
How to use :
1. Sanitize the nails and hands.
2. File and shape the nails pushing back the cuticles.
3. Apply Orly Bonder base coat for the nail.
4. Paint a thin coat of ORLY Polish to the nail plate. Ensure you bring in the free edge. Avoid flooding the cuticle and side-walls as this may result in lifting and peeling.
5. Repeat Step 4.
6. Apply appropriate Orly Top Coat.