Erbaviva Baby Shampoo
Buy Erbaviva Baby Shampoo
thoughtfully formulated from nature, erbabiva baby shampoo nourishes the hair and scalp with a unique and ultra-mild blend of organic essential oils of lavender, chamomile, and Oregon grape extract. completely free of laurel sulfates and unwanted chemicals, erbabiva baby shampoo effectively lathers without drying using quillaja, a saponin tree bark extract. ideal for newborns and the entire family. gentle enough for anyone with sensitive skin.
Erbaviva Baby Shampoo Benefits
The most important Erbaviva Baby Shampoo benefits:
- Enriched with quillaja (from the chilean soap bark tree), a natural foaming agent to create a rich, soapy lather. helps to soothe sensitive skin conditions.
- Contains organic lavender & chamomile essential oil, and aromatic floral notes are blended to create a soothing, calm atmosphere. both oils nourish the skin with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
How to use Erbaviva Baby Shampoo
apply a small amount of shampoo to the scalp, lather, and rinse.
About Erbaviva Brand
organic skincare pioneers robin brown and anna cirrhosis created erbaviva in Los Angeles's artistic Topanga canyon enclave in 1996. as early proponents of the California organic food movement, erbaviva was born from the desire to apply the same principles of sustainability, ethics, and quality to the products used on their children’s delicate skin.
and while erbaviva has grown, the founding values of transparency, authenticity, and organic integrity endure. erbaviva is still proudly made in Los Angeles— at its own clean, green solar-powered manufacturing facility. it is among the few companies globally to achieve b corp certification, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
Erbaviva Baby Shampoo Ingredients
The most important Erbaviva Baby Shampoo Ingredients:
- aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- xanthan gum
- quillaja saponaria bark extract (soapbark)
- mahonia aquifolium root extract (Oregon grape)
- citric acid
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
- lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- anthemis nobilis flower oil