Erbaviva Nursing Balm - 50g
Buy Erbaviva Nursing Balm
an organic solution to safely hydrate dry, cracked, sore skin for better breast feeding. no need to rinse-off prior to breastfeeding. excellent when using with a breast pump as it provides a better seal between the breast and the pump.
Erbaviva Nursing Balm Benefits
The most important Erbaviva Nursing Balm benefits:
- Contains organic calendula co2, this herbaceous extract has been used for medicinal purposes since the 12 century. it is known to soothe dry and chapped skin and is gentle enough to use for babies and children.
- Rich in fatty acids, it moisturizes the skin, preventing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help protect the skin from harmful elements.
How to use Erbaviva Nursing Balm
apply to nipple area after each feeding or as often as needed to soothe sore nipples. start use during the third trimester to prepare for breastfeeding.
About Erbaviva Brand
organic skincare pioneers robin brown and anna cirronis created erbaviva in los angeles’ artistic topanga canyon enclave in 1996. as early proponents of california’s organic food movement, erbaviva was born from the desire to apply the same principles of sustainability, ethics and quality to the products used on their children’s delicate skin.
and while erbaviva has grown, the founding values of transparency, authenticity and organic integrity endure. erbaviva is still proudly made in los angeles— at its own clean, green solar powered manufacturing facility. it is among the few companies globally to achieve b corp certification, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Erbaviva Nursing Balm Ingredients
The most important Erbaviva Nursing Balm Ingredients:
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- theobromacacao (cocoa) seed butter
- cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
- chamomilia recutita (matricaria) flower extract