Loreal Paris Casting Hair Color Creme Gloss
Buy Loreal Paris Casting Hair Color Creme Gloss
The perfect first hair dye
The UK's #1 Ammonia Free Hair Dye, L'Oreal Paris Casting Cream Hair Dye is a gentle way to add natural looking color to your hair. This creamy formula is ammonia-free, and natural coverage of the onset of white hair. L'Oreal Paris Creme Casting Hair Color is an ammonia free hair color that gives your hair natural color with subtle shimmering tones and radiant shine and covers white hair. Available in 13 glossy shades. Ammonia-free non-permanent dye that covers up to 50% of white hair! Lasts up to 28 washes. Lustrous natural color with superior nourishment and a silky feel, while leaving hair looking fresh and healthy.
Loreal Paris Casting Hair Color Creme Gloss Benefits
The most important Loreal Paris Casting Hair Color Creme Gloss benefits:
- The dye blends with your natural hair color and creates a perfect color match.
- It gives you visibly shiny hair color.
- Covering white hair significantly.
- The nourishing conditioner makes your hair soft and silky.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Not harsh on the scalp.
- ammonia Free.
How to use Loreal Paris Casting Hair Color Creme Gloss:
Method 1 - Hair is not colored
1. Wet your hair without washing it, towel dry it well
2. Apply in sections by sectioning your hair using the tip of the applicator
3. Spread the rest of the product across the length
4. Massage to ensure the product works fully into the hair and spreads evenly
Leave on for 20 minutes*, for better hair coverage leave on for an additional 5 minutes
If your hair has been permed recently (less than a week), leave it on for only 15 minutes
1. Pour a little warm water on the hair and massage it gently
2. Then rinse thoroughly until the water runs out
3. Spread the mixture on the hair and leave it for two minutes
4. Save the conditioner for another application between coloring
Skin allergy test:
The product can cause allergic reactions, which may be severe in some rare cases
An allergy test should be done 48 hours in advance.
About Loreal paris Brand
The French brand L'Oreal Paris was founded in 1909 in Paris. The brand is now known as the largest manufacturer of cosmetics in the world and includes many well-known brands in the global cosmetics market. Brands such as Garnier, Maybelline and the Body Shop are well-known and best-selling subsidiaries of the Loreal brand. Endless repeated tests, quality control at the molecular level, the use of high-quality and long-lasting materials, customer centricity, standard and appropriate prices, and an unparalleled variety of products of this brand are the factors that have made the L'Oréal Paris brand the number one in terms of production. And Sales - Buy cosmetics from all over the world. L'Oreal adds about 3,000 new formulas to its products each year, selling 85 products a second. L'Oréal owns 42 large factories in different countries and employs more than 14,000 people in the production of its products.
Loreal Paris Casting Hair Color Creme Gloss Ingredients
The most important Loreal Paris Casting Hair Color Creme Gloss Ingredients:
- Aqua / water
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Palm oil
- Coconut Oil